Yoga Foundation – 50 hours
What is Yoga?
Yoga Philosophy: Yamas & Niyamas
Building a steady self-practice
Deepening the understanding of yoga and it’s working in daily life
A training to create a solid foundation of your practice while you work on deepening the understanding of yoga.
During this training, you will:
- become familiar with hatha yoga
- become familiar with the sun salutations and it’s benefits
- dive deep into the first two limbs (yamas & niyamas) of the 8-fold path of yoga
- practice and root in the three pointers of yoga; prana, bandha, drishti
saktiisha academy provides a safe environment to explore deeper layers of yourself and a solid base to continue the self-practice in daily life.
What we require from you
- We require you to have practiced yoga steadily for a minimum of ½ years with a teacher and/or self-practice
After your application has been received and reviewed, we will contact you to further discuss your participation in the program.
See our online course / training schedule or request via firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing: € 550 | €500 early bird, two months prior to start date of training
6 training days | incl. 6 weeks unlimited yoga
- The Yamas & Niyamas, Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice, Deborah Adele (ISBN 10:0-9744706-4-3)
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Georg Feuerstein translation (available in Dutch and English)
- Bhagavad Gita – The living Gita by Sri Swami Satchidananda (ISBN 978-0-932040-27-5-51795) or any other version of Bhagavad Gita that suites you better
mail to Savitri@saktiisha.com
Yoga Fouantion 11
Yoga Foundation 12
Yoga Foundation 13
head of faculty and head teacher, overall teachings